TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES.
Jooj.us (hereinafter referred to as “Jooj Soft Limited”) provides web hosting and web enabled service to people all around the world. We have the responsibility to protect each client and provide them with the best service possible. The following guidelines were designed to ensure that our services remain of the utmost quality. Please read very carefully before ordering and/or using Jooj services. Once an order is placed with Jooj, you concur that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms and conditions below. – See more at
- Any work done by Jooj for any client, which includes the scripts, coding or software, unless mutually agreed, will be copyright of Jooj and should not be commercially reproduced or resold without the knowledge and permission of Jooj.
- Jooj cannot be held liable for copyright violations caused by materials and content submitted by the client.
- Jooj will not be liable for costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines.
- Jooj will not be liable for non execution of project for certain reasons not in control of IT Chimes.
To the fullest extent permitted at law Jooj Soft Ltd provide this website and its contents on an ‘as is’ basis and we make no warranties until a client enters into an agreement with us on pay for service basis. Then the agreement of the service will determine the nature of representations and warranties.
Jooj Soft Ltd seeks to ensure that all material on this site is accurate and current. However, Jooj Soft Ltd is not responsible for the content of any external websites which may be linked to from this site.
TherThe following terms and conditions will apply to general web site design services offered by Jooj Soft Ltd. By ordering services from Jooj Soft Ltd you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. If Jooj.us enters into a specific written agreement with you then the details of that agreement will determine the nature of representations of that particular agreement relating to payments, deliverables etc.
- We reserve the right to refuse to construct a web site which we may judge as unfit due to content or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited by, sites containing adult oriented material such as pornography, sites which promote hatred towards persons belonging to any ethnic group, religion or sexual orientation and sites which infringe copyright.
- The acceptance of a commission shall be deemed as a contractual agreement between the client and Jooj Soft Ltd.
- Jooj Soft Ltd cannot always guarantee to start work immediately on a commission but will arrange a date with the client as to when work can commence.
- All material, both text and images, supplied by the client and used in the construction of the client’s web site, will remain the client’s property. All such material will be assumed to be the property of the client and free to use without fear of breach of copyright laws.
- The copyright for all material provided by Jooj Soft Ltd , such as HTML code, graphics, photographs and text, will remain the property of Jooj Soft Ltd until such time as payment has been made in full.
- Jooj Soft Ltd makes every effort to design pages which display acceptably in the most popular current browsers, but cannot accept responsibility for pages which do not display acceptably in new versions of browsers released after pages have been designed.
- Jooj Soft Ltd can accept no responsibility or liability if any search engine, online directory or search site, submitted to as part of a web site promotion, chooses not to list a client’s web site.
- Jooj Soft Ltd will initially place the client’s website on one of Jooj Soft Ltd’s demonstration servers during development in order that the client may view and comment upon the website’s progress. When both Jooj Soft Ltd and the client agree that the website meets the criteria agreed during the commissioning process, Jooj Soft Ltd will invoice the client for the full amount due for the commission. On receipt of payment, Jooj Soft Ltd will publish the website on the client’s server, or provide the source code for the site via a download (or cd-rom disk) for the client to upload.
- If at any point during the Website Development Cycle a client wishes to cancel, they may do so and the client will be refunded his payment already made but must not use any of the works done by Jooj Soft Ltd in any manner.
- If, during the Website Development Cycle, the client does not supply the content required in order to complete the commission within a reasonable amount of time, Jooj Soft Ltd may charge extra to restart work on that project.
- Jooj Soft Ltd expects payment by cheque, credit card or cash within 07 days of the date on the invoice.
Any payment returned by the bank or credit card company will incur a 60 USD administration charge. This will be invoiced and will be added to the total outstanding debt owed by the customer.
- Jooj Soft Ltd does not undertake to maintain or update a client’s website as part of the design commission. If a client wishes Jooj Soft Ltd to maintain or update a web site as a separate commission, Jooj Soft Ltd will negotiate with the client a maintenance contract appropriate to the amount of work required. Web site maintenance may also be undertaken on a time and materials basis if the client so wishes.
- Jooj Soft Ltd reserves the right to alter prices at any time without notice. If a client has commissioned any services from Jooj Soft Ltd prior to a change in prices, that commission will not be subject to any increase, but any subsequent commission may be subject to an increase.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected.
- Jooj Soft Ltd reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in the Terms and Conditions.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
We have partners and other suppliers who provide us with their content. You can use it, but again, only for personal use and with no changes, unless you get permission directly from that partner. Jooj also can’t take any responsibility for the verifiability or truthfulness of any claims, warranties or fitness for any particular purpose, whether stated outright or implied
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Jooj does not endorse any links that lands up on its pages
Any trademarks, copyrights or logos you see on the site are the property of Jooj.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we ask our Jooj users to do the same. If you are a copyright holder and believe that your work has been borrowed/stolen, altered, illegally copied or misused in any other way, please let us know.
Jooj content and other Jooj graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are registered trademarks.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]